Welcome

I'll try to do a bit each day, if I can find my way back here)!

Welcome

I'll try to do a bit each day, if I can find my way back here)!

Welcome

I'll try to do a bit each day, if I can find my way back here)!
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ahhh, some sun, some clouds.  We're all so ready for summer.  I can see a patch of blue w/clouds outside my office window.  I said, "office," however, this room has been many things along the way.  First, our son's room, then the "sewing" room, then the "office," and now, "craft/office/sewing," room! Oh my. Hard to keep up without a program!
I so love to do computer things and also to make things with my Cricut.  What an amazing life my husband has made for me.  Lots of fun things with which to create!  (more talent on my end would be of great help!) ha!
Off to get the mail and then...the dreaded filing!  Where do all these pieces of paper come from????

No comments:

Post a Comment